CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Birthday!


My birthday was on  July 26, but I am just now posting pics...I know..I'm horrible! 

Anyway, my birthday was probably one of the best birthdays ever all because of my wonderful boyfriend! Thank you Sergei!! 

My mom let Sergei in my house early that morning and he set up a relaxing birthday surprise for me!  This is what I saw when I walked out of my bedroom that morning:


Sergei had REAL red and pink rose petals all over the place! These roses took me to the bathroom where Sergei had a bubble bath ready for me with candles and roses everywhere! He even put my favorite dark chocolate in there so I could have something to eat while I was in there! 


I thought this was the end of my surprises, but while I was in the bathtub Sergei was making breakfast for me!  When I got out this is what he had for me on my bed! 

Pancakes with cool whip, butter, strawberries, chocolate chips, and blueberries!! It was AMAZING!!

He did such a good job :)

Me with my delicious breakfast!

Haha then Sergei passed out after all that hard work! 

After I got ready Sergei took me birthday shopping and out to eat at one of my favorite restaurants!! He is such a great boyfriend!! 

After that we went to my dads house to cookout and eat cake!  

Me with my cute hello kitty cookie cake :) 

Well that was my birthday! Thank you to everyone who made it a great day! 

2 comments:

TLC said...

Goodness Carrie I'm amazed! Something new to look at! Very cute ~ Sergei received points from this one!

TLC said...

Hey...I tagged you and I'm about to do it again! So get busy!It's the one about the fours of me!